INTRIGUING IMAGE OF THE WEEK
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS & TRENDS
- Three New Greenhouse Gas Monitoring Satellites Successfully Tested
On May 5, 2022, Space Flight Laboratory (SFL) and GHGSat Inc. announced the successful completion of laboratory testing on the GHGSat-C3, C4 and C5 microsatellites at SFL’s facility in Toronto.
- Weather Satellite Prepares for Lightning
From geostationary orbit, 36,000 kilometers above Earth’s surface, this state-of-the-art European instrument will continuously monitor lightning over more than 80% of Earth’s disc for early warnings of dangerous storms.
- High Honors Awarded at 37th Space Symposium
Space Foundation, a nonprofit advocate organization founded in 1983, announced that honorees accepted awards at the 37th Space Symposium held April 4-7, 2022, at The Broadmoor in Colorado Springs, Colo., for their distinguished achievements in the global space ecosystem.
- The Halo Trust Partners With Esri to Map Unexploded Rockets and Bombs in Ukraine
As a geopolitical and devastating humanitarian crisis unfolds in Ukraine, The HALO Trust (HALO) is partnering with Esri to mobilize an immediate and impactful humanitarian response.
- Great Lakes Digital Surface Model Products Released to the Public
- CHC Navigation Introduces the i73+ Pocket-sized GNSS Base and Rover with Built-in UHF Modem
- RMSI Appoints Arun Vishwanathan as Vice President – Business Development
- Kavel 10 Aerial Mapping pioneers from the Netherlands chose Phase One PAS 880 system to improve productivity
People and Events
- Share Post
- Comments Off on Home