INTRIGUING IMAGE OF THE WEEK
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS & TRENDS
- ESA Seeks Proposals for Ninth Earth Explorer
The European Space Agency (ESA) is calling for Earth-observation scientists to submit proposals for the ninth Earth Explorer satellite mission.
- Minuscule, Flexible Lenses Magnify Large Fields of View
Drawing inspiration from an insect's multi-faceted eye, University of Wisconsin-Madison engineers created miniature lenses with vast range of vision.
- Data Fusion Predicts Habitat Quality
Merrick & Company was recently honored by the American Council of Engineering Companies of Colorado (ACEC Colorado) at its annual Engineering Excellence Awards competition, which recognizes engineering projects that demonstrate a high degree of ingenuity and include significant technical, economic and/or social advancements.
- New Satellite to Monitor Plant Health
The European Space Agency (ESA) plans to track the health of the world’s vegetation by detecting and measuring the faint glow that plants give off as they convert sunlight and the atmosphere’s carbon dioxide into energy.
- AeroVironment Receives $13 Million RQ-20A Puma AE Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems Order for United States Marine Corps
- AGI Foresight Report 2020 – Location Intelligence Vital to Connecting a ‘Digital Earth’
- Phase One Industrial Releases Software Development Kit 8.3.3 for Developers of Aerial Systems in Linux, Windows and Mac Versions
- University Mapping Consortium to Work with USAID in Pursuit of Development