INTRIGUING IMAGE OF THE WEEK
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS & TRENDS
- Satellite-Derived Surface Models Used for Caribbean Disaster Recovery
TCarta delivered pre- and post-disaster surface models for the Caribbean islands of Antigua and Barbuda for use in Hurricane Irma recovery efforts.
- $1.7 Billion Revenue Opportunity in High Altitude Platforms
NSR’s newly released High Altitude Platforms (HAPs), 2nd Edition report forecasts $1.7 billion in cumulative HAPs revenues over the next decade for airships, balloons and pseudo-satellite platforms.
- Why Aerial Imagery Resolution Matters
A quantum leap in computing capacity has allowed us to model and analyze the real
- Arctic Wintertime Sea Ice Extent Among Lowest On Record
Sea ice in the Arctic grew to its annual maximum extent on March 17, 2018, and joined 2015, 2016 and 2017 as the four lowest maximum extents on record, according to scientists at the NASA-supported National Snow and Ice Data Center (NSIDC) and NASA.
- Trimble Announces New Field Solutions for Land and Construction Surveying
- Esri Launches Official Statistics Modernization Program for Countries in Need of Tech Resources
- IDS GeoRadar Launches Compact Safety Monitoring Radar for Mining
- Spacemetric Signs Reseller Agreement with European ISR Aircraft Systems Integrator