June 19, 2015 — Red Hen will be at two tradeshows simultaneously the week of June 22, 2015 demonstrating two new products.
• GEM2MISB is a converter tool that transcodes video taken with off the shelf cameras to MISB compliant full motion video (FMV) compatible with ESRI, PAR and GoogleEarth.
• A revolutionized Digital Mapping Reconnaissance Toolkit (DMRT) developed with the insight of an ISR veteran who has used Red Hen Systems hardware and software with off the shelf products. Speaking Engagements and Training
GEOINT SYMPOSIUM, June 23-25, 2015, Washington, DC
Bruce Donaldson, the Company's Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) expert, will deliver a training and education session at the 2015 GEOINT Symposium at Walter E. Washington Convention Center on June 24 at 7:00 a.m. Mr. Donaldson will teach a 2-hour class, 'Hand-Held Open Apertures: Methods and Technology & Hand-Held ISR-Traditions and Future.' Addressing the need for Mobile Geoint platforms to rapidly collect, process and disseminate geo-intelligence products within 24 hours of mission collection in a disconnected environment, Mr. Donaldson will rely on years of field experience. His thorough understanding of digital reconnaissance mapping missions and the tools required to efficiently get the job done will inform his session. He will share an example from an extensive operation in South America. Mr. Donaldson will provide examples of Red Hen Systems products and methods that have been developed in the field over the past 20 years. The Company's latest product, GEM2MISB, transcodes Meta data collected with off-the-shelf cameras to a PAR or ESRI environment.
Warrior Summit, June 23-25, 2015, Fort Bragg, N.C.
Bruce Donaldsen, the Company's Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) expert, will deliver a workshop at Fort Bragg's Warrior Summit on Monday, June 22 from 3:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The following topics will be covered:
• Mobile GeoINT - First Person ISR • Digital Mapping Reconnaissance Toolkit (DMRT) - Dark Crops Inventory - Review of camera lens selection, GPS and laser features, and automated intervalometry
• DMRT - Community Road Conditions - Route Scouting with COT GoPro cameras
• DMRT - Fugitive Gas Patrol - Seeing the unseeable with optical gas imaging and tuned diode laser instrumentation for (natural) gas leak detection on pipelines