FORT COLLINS, CO, October 23, 2015 — Red Hen Systems, LLC, announced that Bruce Donaldson, the Company’s Intelligence Surveillance and Reconnaissance (ISR) Manager participated on a panel at the Innovative GEOINT Application Provider Program (IGAPP) in St. Louis on October 20, 2015. Donaldson gave a presentation about MediaMapper Mobile, an Android app with extensive utility for ISR professionals and civilians.
During his years of field service, Donaldson worked to address the need for Mobile Geo-Intelligence platforms that can rapidly collect, process and disseminate geospatial data and other multimedia within 24 hours of a mission.
At its essence, MediaMapper Mobile enables users to:
• Geotag video, photos, audio, and other notes. Annotate ground track logs. Create audio and visual notes connecting them to points of interest. Tag features from a touch screen.
• See track log (a.k.a breadcrumb trail). View on a map along with GPS details about location, including latitude, longitude, and altitude. Inspect media objects and other sensor streams. Share with others with XML and KML/KMZ.
• Use with Vectronix, LTI, or Trimble laser range finder (compass, tilt, range, calibration). Or, triangulate your location by taking two or more photos of the same object. Once the feature is identified in these images, MediaMapper Mobile will do the calculation to show you where the object was and where you were when you took the photos.
• Configure settings for GPS devices, cameras, shuttering automations for intervalometry (time/distance).
• Log files, manage collection projects, and complete inspection forms on site.
• Transfer your raw multimedia data files and their track logs from your Android device to a laptop, tablet or server to view and analyze on Google Earth, Esri ArcGIS, FalconView, or MediaMapper for desktop.
• Patrol/Event Recorder with NMEA compliant record schemas compatible to MediaGeotagger™ and GEM2MISB for Esri ArcGIS and the free Full Motion Video module.
MediaMapper Mobile is available for $19.95 at the Google Play store. For more information, please call Ellen Skinner at 970-344-6290 or email [email protected].
“Red Hen Systems is rapidly bridging dynamic markets from conservation to energy, from military to transportation, and from utilities to satellite imagery. We go beyond basic data collection and GIS image applications by providing customized mapping software and hardware for digital video and audio; servicing, education and training a variety of clients in relevant GIS markets.”