NEWTON, MASSACHUSETTS (USA) - Maptitude 2019 dominates the space vacated by MapPoint, supporting Microsoft MapPoint-like tools & queries. With enhanced versions of the features that MapPoint users are familiar with, Maptitude retains the ease-of-use of MapPoint while providing functionality that Microsoft MapPoint users could only wish for.
The new and improved tools provide the ability to:
- Share and save your work using a single document! Maptitude 2019 can compress all of your windows, tables, and map layers into a single file for sharing
- Autosave and file lock your workspaces to protect your work and prevent accidental overwriting
- Import MapPoint and Streets & Trips waypoints (.PTM, .EST, .AXE) directly into the Routing Manager, along with settings such as arrival and departure times
- Import MapPoint shapes/lines/text and then to be able to edit and modify them
- Update your map boundaries with changes in your Excel spreadsheet or SQL Server database
- Customize your one-click export to Excel reports with different analytics and demographics