Built on the platform delivering over 100,000+ projects a week, Aurora’s AI solutions simultaneously evaluate HD map imagery and LIDAR data to generate 3D models in 30 seconds
July 19, 2022 “ SAN FRANCISCO “ Aurora Solar, a cloud-based platform trusted by solar professionals across marketing, sales, design, and operations, today unveiled new artificial intelligence (AI) solutions. Powered by proprietary computer vision and machine learning algorithms, Aurora's AI offerings streamline the solar project lifecycle to radically accelerate revenue and lower the soft costs of delivering solar, ultimately driving solar adoption.
Next Generation Digital Marketing: Lead Capture AI
Aurora Solar's Lead Capture AI empowers marketers to innovate the top-of-funnel experience with personalized, AI-generated 3D solar estimates for homeowners, enabling businesses to:
- Decrease acquisition and overhead costs: With just an address and utility bill estimate, homeowners are instantly presented with potential solar savings and a 3D visual of their own home outfitted with solar. By eliminating the back and forth of site visits, paperwork, and inaccurate estimates, solar businesses convert more web leads.
- Boost conversion funnels and streamline deals: Using the website to capture qualification data empowers sales and marketing to accelerate speed-to-lead.
- Stand out from the crowd: Digital-first marketing and sales strategies enable solar businesses to meet ” and exceed ” homeowners’ expectations with a seamless, omnichannel experience.
In less than a month with Aurora's Lead Capture AI, we quadrupled our web lead volume and saw 25 percent higher appointment set rates from our organic leads compared to what we generated through other marketing channels, said Richard Murdocco, vice president of marketing, NY State Solar. Lead Capture AI's engaging visuals with readily quantified benefits help potential clients understand not only their savings, but what solar would realistically look like on their home.
Better Together: Aurora AI for Design and Sales Teams
Available in Design Mode and Sales Mode, Aurora AI enables solar professionals to move fast and scale their business. Eliminating manual modeling and design from start to finish, Aurora AI develops reliable 3D models within 30 seconds. Top benefits include:
- Increased efficiency: With the click of a button, designers and sales teams can begin projects with an AI-generated site model.
- Accurate quoting: Sales Mode with Aurora AI empowers sales teams to quickly and confidently create a solar quote without sacrificing accuracy.
- Scalability: Design Mode with Aurora AI enables solar companies to scale up their design operations by focusing their limited engineering and design resources for the most valuable and advanced aspects of the design workflow.
While the demand for solar grows, solutions haven't kept pace; most solar software products offer a choice between speed or accuracy. At the same time, solar buyers want a dynamic, fast, and personalized experience, said Chris Hopper, CEO and co-founder, Aurora Solar. “Our AI solutions deliver on all fronts: they power the marketing and sales teams, streamline the design process, and provide a delightful homeowner experience. Together with our customers, we've avoided nearly 60 million metric tons of carbon dioxide emissions since Aurora's inception, and we look forward to further supporting the creation of a cleaner, more sustainable world as our AI-powered solutions accelerate solar adoption.
Learn more about Lead Capture AI and Aurora AI: schedule a personalized demo here.
About Aurora Solar
Aurora is creating a future of solar for all. The company is putting the power of data and technology into the hands of every solar professional to make solar adoption simple and predictable. The cloud-based platform uses data, automation, and AI to streamline workflows and grow solar businesses faster. More than 7,000 of the industry’s top organizations rely on Aurora and over nine million solar projects have been designed with the platform globally. The San Francisco-based company was the only climate tech business named to the 2022 Forbes AI 50 and was voted the best solar software by Solar Power World in 2021. For more information, visit www.aurorasolar.com and follow on Twitter @AuroraSolarInc