Now in its 27th year of development, Geographic Calculator is widely recognized as the industry leader for accurate coordinate and datum management and has become the go-to application for countless companies and organizations for whom locational precision is essential. This upgrade introduces numerous new and improved features and functions throughout the software.
Download Geographic Calculator 2019 SP1
What’s New in Geographic Calculator 2019 SP1?
- Support for Open Document Spreadsheet (ODS) format
- New tool for batch processing of Area Calculation jobs
- Support for Brazilian ANP formatting of geodetic degree units
- Recently Used Files lists now available in all file load dialog boxes
- Updated geodetic parameters to match EPSG 9.6.3 and HTDP 3.2.7
- Support for the new Equal Earth projection
- New option to bulk export geodetic definitions to WKT
- Support for importing and exporting to and from Esri PE Database files
- And much more
To download a trial copy of the Geographic Calculator 2019 or to see a complete list of the new features and functions, visit: bluemarblegeo.com/products/geographic-calculator.php.
Live Geographic Calculator Webinar on June 20
Blue Marble Application Specialists will be conducting a live webinar on Thursday, June 20 during which they will showcase the highlights of Geographic Calculator 2019 SP1. This hour-long presentation is scheduled to begin at 2:00 p.m. (U.S. Eastern Time), and it will provide an opportunity to see the latest tools and to ask questions about the new functionality. Space is limited and registration is required, so be sure to sign up today.