"In an increasingly digital world, Construction and Land Surveying professionals are becoming more comfortable with utilizing, for their daily tasks, fully automated solutions that are delivered as field analytics reports," stated Itay Segev, Datumate's VP Product and Strategy. "We are happy to be making this solution available online on a monthly and annual basis. Many of our new customers were asking for a simplified and timely business scheme for DatuSite™ - and now they have it."
The key features of DatuSite™ include:
- Quick and automated process - from image taking to maps, models, and reports
- Measurements at pixel-level accuracy using New Points, Polylines, Polygons, Surfaces, and linear distances between points
- High-precision map generation, with maps at a scale of 1:250
- 3D texture models and true orthophoto generation; seamless export to CAD systems
- Generation of reports for stockpile and volume calculations
- Processing customer data on the customer's desktop, which is quicker and more secure
Datumate is transforming civil engineering processes used in construction, surveying, and infrastructure inspection markets with fully automated, highly precise, and cost effective solutions that keep field crews safe. Datumate utilizes state-of-the-art image processing, advanced drones, and camera technologies that dramatically reduce the amount of time surveying crews spend in the field, speed up construction progress checks, and shorten infrastructure inspection duration - without compromising survey grade accuracy.
Datumate's intuitive, simple, and automated solutions increase productivity by saving field and office time in civil engineering and inspection projects of roads, intersections, stockpile volumes, topography, piping, industrial facilities, bridges, property surveys, building facades, railways, cellular infrastructure, and more.
Datumate's core competency is rooted in a team of experienced construction and surveying professionals. The company's close-range photogrammetry software was awarded the 'Most Innovative Product Award' at the GeoForm conference.