New drone operations application that integrates enterprise, data services and airspace management into a single integrated solution.
Las Vegas, NV. – ANRA Technologies, a leader in uncrewed vehicle mission management and operations solutions, today announced Mission Manager X (MMX), the next-generation fleet operations and management platform for uncrewed aircraft. Integrating ANRA’s proven Mission, Fleet and UAS Traffic Management (UTM) services and technologies, MMX offers enterprise drone operators a singular solution that ensures safe and compliant drone operations, covering everything from pre-flight planning to post-flight analytics.
“We listened to enterprises and organizations stating they need more than just fleet management to do their job more effectively,” stated Amit Ganjoo, Founder and CEO of ANRA Technologies. “Integrating our highly credentialed UTM services with our fleet management capability will enable enterprises to conduct more complex operations such as BVLOS and Drone-in-a-Box.”
This total solution integrates with most available hardware, including drone-in-a-box (DiB) systems, enabling enterprises to streamline their operations, optimize workflows, mitigate risk, analyze data and reduce manual efforts – on a singular platform. From infrastructure inspections to vegetation management, MMX empowers organizations to complete missions faster, gather accurate data, and make informed decisions promptly.
MMX extensive new and updated features and functionalities include:
- Seamless integration with 90% of commercially available drones today, including DiB systems such as OmniDock and DJI Dock, with more in the works for real-time monitoring and task automation.
- Real-time tracking and monitoring of all drones operating within its purview, including aircraft status, position, and telemetry data. If any issues arise during its operation or if it deviates from its planned flight path, MMX will alert operators for corrective actions.
- Multiple map layers that depict authoritative aeronautical data, NOTAMs, weather, geozones, surveillance, and more.
- Live, multiple video streaming from onboard drone cameras that can be shared and distributed to authorized users.
- Integration into the broader air traffic management network, enabling automated operations, such as take-off, landing, and mission execution. MMX. communicates with your drone fleet and DiB, sending waypoints and instructions for drone missions.
- Geofencing and dynamic airspace restrictions for collision mitigation and avoidance. MMX can prevent drones from entering restricted areas or adjust their flight paths to avoid potential conflicts with other air traffic.
- Detect and Avoid (DAA) systems with aircraft track information and integrated surveillance services such as radar, ADS-B, FLARM and C-UAS sensors, Broadcast and Network Remote ID capabilities
- FAA-certified Low Altitude Authorization Notification Capability (LAANC).
- Third-party integrations with services such as IBM’s Maximo and ArcGIS.
With global drone operations increasing in scale and civil aviation authorities introducing new airspace management requirements, there is an increasing demand for solutions that can conform to airspace requirements. MMX provides comprehensive and scalable mission capabilities that grow with your enterprise drone program while adapting to evolving local drone rules and regulations. The platform has been optimized for a multitude of mission profiles, including inspection, delivery, and transport to maximize ROI.
Mission Manager X is now available, and for more information, please visit www.flyanra.com.
About ANRA Technologies
ANRA Technologies is a technology provider enabling enterprise-level, uncrewed operations globally in over thirty countries. ANRA offers intelligent and modular mission and traffic management software capabilities for UAS Traffic Management (UTM)/U-space and Urban Air Mobility (UAM) operations. For organizations needing fleet management, ANRA offers Mission Manager X; for delivery solutions, ANRA offers DELIVERY. Learn more by visiting www.flyanra.com.