Des Plaines, IL, August 28, 2015 ” URISA is pleased to announce the results of its 2015 URISA Board of Directors' election. Tripp Corbin will serve in the position of President-Elect and Stephen Berry, Keri Brennan and Corey Halford will serve as Directors. They will all begin their three-year terms at the conclusion of GIS-Pro & NWGIS 2015 in Spokane, Washington this October:
PRESIDENT-ELECT: Tripp Corbin, GISP (eGIS Associates, Inc – Dacula, Georgia)
Tripp Corbin will serve as President-Elect for one year and his term as President will begin at the conclusion of the 2016 conference in Toronto. He is looking forward to leading the organization. I am truly humbled to have been elected by you, URISA's members, to this position. There are many challenges facing our industry and URISA. I look forward to working with my fellow board members, URISA's staff and most importantly, our members, in facing these challenges and setting the course to meet them. This is an exciting time for URISA and the GIS profession. My proverbial door is always open. So if you have an idea which will help make URISA a stronger and better organization for our members and the community, please feel free to pass it along. Thank you once again for the trust you have placed in me.
- Stephen Berry, GISP (Clark County Consortium for GIS “ Winchester, KY)
- Keri Brennan, GISP (The Schneider Corporation “ Indianapolis, Indiana)
- Corey Halford, GISP (City of Airdrie, Alberta Canada)
Rebecca Somers, GISP was elected by the membership as President-Elect last year and will begin her term as President of the association at the conclusion of the Spokane conference.
The three-year terms of service for the following URISA Board members will conclude in Spokane:
- Allen Ibaugh AICP, GISP – Data Transfer Solutions (Florida)
- Doug Adams, GISP – Baltimore County, Maryland
- Danielle Ayan, GISP – Booz Allen Hamilton (Georgia)
- Claudia Paskauskas, PMP, GISP, SSGB, MCSD – VHB, GMB Engineers & Planners, Inc. (Florida)
We thank them all, in advance, for their amazing dedication and service to URISA.