Portland, Maine, May 26, 2014”European LiDAR Mapping Forum is a technical conference & exhibition focused on data acquisition, fusion, processing & point clouds for airborne, terrestrial and underwater LiDAR used to support transport, urban modelling, coastal zone mapping, utility asset management and more. ELMF 2014 takes place 8-10 December in Amsterdam.
The organisers have announced a Call for Papers and invite any interested parties to submit an abstract by June 8 online here.
- Airborne, Terrestrial & Bathymetric LiDAR
- Coastal Zone, Defence & Flood Plain LiDAR
- Corridor and Utilities Mapping
- Data Classification, GIS, Data Modelling/Management
- Mobile Mapping
- Technology Development & Trends
- UAV Sensor Platforms
The ELMF Technical Committee will review each abstract and the final program will be announced in September.