The HAI Heli-Expo 2016 is coming up sooner than you expect: Feb.29 – Mar.3 in Louisville, KY. Red Hen Systems will be there with our latest innovations for the aviation industry, built upon what we are known for-aerial video mapping with data multiplexing tool and in-house data analysis.
Looking for ways to generate more revenue for your company? Red Hen Systems’ products and solutions are key. We will help you select the best products for the job and are ready to assist with data multiplexing and analysis. Here are a few examples to consider:
- Multiplexing– Collect and record multiple streams of data at the same time (e.g. video cameras, Boreal laser, Vectronix laser, Flir Infrared, GPS, still camera, anemometer)
- Methane emissions patrols on natural gas pipelines
- Aerial vegetation studies
- Right of way studies
- Electric transmission
- Natural resources and wildlife studies
- Waterway surveys
- Miniaturized video mapping for Unmanned Aerial Sensors (UAS)
Stop by our booth #12634 for a casual conversation while you rest your feet. We look forward to seeing our friends and making new ones!