URISA is pleased to invite presentation proposals for GIS-Pro 2020 in Baltimore. The conference will bring together GIS professionals to present, discuss, analyze, and share their experiences, insights, and solutions. Help us get the dialogue going! Showcase your expertise, collaborate with peers, and share your stories with an international community. Presenters at all stages of their careers are invited to submit. All proposals will be considered.
Presentation Topics to Consider
The Planning Committee has provided the following list to consider as general presentation topics with subtopics further detailed online within each category.
• GIS Leadership & Management
• Community Resiliency & Sustainability
• Equity & Social Justice Implications of GIS
• GIS Supporting Health & Human Services
• Data Management & Analysis
• Geospatial Technology Innovations
• NextGen 9-1-1
• Federal GIS
• National Spatial Reference System/Datums 2022
• Inspiring the Future of GIS and Education
The list is not meant to be restrictive, but is provided to stimulate ideas. Propose ideas geared to GIS beginners, mid-career managers, or the leaders in the field. Discuss your success stories, your challenges, or even your failures. All proposals received will be reviewed and considered for the program.
Abstract submissions are due February 13, 2020.
For complete details about guidelines, presentation formats to consider, a presenter’s schedule and online submission forms, visit https://www.urisa.org/gispro2020call.