SEATTLE, Wash. ” Feb. 23, 2016 ” LizardTech®, the creator of MrSID® and provider of software solutions for managing and distributing geospatial content, announced today it will exhibit at the FedGIS 2016 conference in booth number 116 Feb. 24-25, 2016 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington D.C.
At the conference, LizardTech will showcase the latest version of GeoExpress, LizardTech's flagship product for compressing geospatial images and LiDAR data into high-quality MrSID files. The latest version of GeoExpress offers:
- An updated look and streamlined interface.
- The ability to seamlessly mosaic LiDAR files while keeping image sizes low and saving up to 75% of storage space.
- Faster processing of MrSID files by default when working with existing MrSID files.
- Enhanced format support, including the choice of MrSID, JPEG 2000 or NITF compression formats, and now the compression of PCIs standard .pix raster files to MrSID.
- Powerful image editing tools, including advanced color balancing, reprojection, cropping, area of interest encoding, despeckling and more.
Other products on display will include Express Server® software for high-performance delivery and publication and LiDAR Compressorâ„¢ software, which turns giant point cloud datasets into efficient MrSID® files.
For more information about how LizardTech products benefit the federal sector, click here.
A complete list of LizardTech's upcoming events is available here.
Since 1992, LizardTech has delivered state-of-the-art software products for managing and distributing massive, high-resolution geospatial data such as aerial and satellite imagery and LiDAR data. LizardTech pioneered the MrSID technology, a powerful wavelet-based image encoder, viewer, and file format. LizardTech has offices in Seattle, Denver, London and Tokyo. For more information about LizardTech, visit www.lizardtech.com.