Washington, D.C. “ Boundless is proud to support the Free and Open Source Software for Geospatial North America conference (FOSS4G-NA). This regional conference strikes a balance between outreach, advocacy and technology that is not to be missed. Boundless is an open company, built on a foundation of open source, open collaboration, open standards, and open education. We are proud to work with the Open Source Geospatial Foundation, LocationTech and other organizations who incubate and promote free and open source geospatial software and solutions. We are an active leader in the open source community working with our partners, customers, and you. As part of their continued effort to be open, Boundless is supporting the event both as a gold sponsor and with staff participation. Several Boundless team members will be busy supporting the community with presentations, posters, papers and workshops. We invite those attending to drop by our booth in the exhibit hall and learn more about the products we support and services we offer. Looking to build and support great open source software? Stop by to find out about our many job openings.
- State of GeoNode
- State of the QGIS Project
- Open Source Street Routing With PgRouting For Local Government
- GeoSHAPE: FOSS GIS Collaboration Platform with Web & Mobile Clients
- Vector Tiles with GeoServer and OpenLayers
- Open Source for the Newb
- A New Vision for OSGeo
- Welcome to the FOSS4G Community
- Thinking Open “ A Hybrid Approach to Implementing Open-Source Technologies
- Managing Versioned Data with QGIS using GeoGig
- GeoNode Developers Workshop
- Introduction to GeoServer
Boundless is the leader in commercially supported, open source, geospatial software. The Boundless GIS platform enables a feature-rich, enterprise GIS without the high licensing costs associated with proprietary software. The experts at Boundless reduce the cost and time of deploying and managing spatial software with packaging, support, maintenance, professional services, and expert training. Learn more at boundlessgeo.com.