REDLANDS, Calif. — Global smart-mapping leader Esri today announced that its experts will be convening at the American Geophysical Union (AGU) Fall Meeting in San Francisco, California.
The AGU is among the world's most well-respected earth science scholarly organizations. Its annual fall meeting is expected to attract 24,000 attendees, making it the largest earth and space science meeting in the world. Esri experts will be participating in a variety of panels, presentations, and workshops during the event. They will discuss the ways geospatial data and analysis provide better insight and understanding about our world, including the ocean, through Ecological Marine Units (EMUs), and the Arctic via 3D data.
• Dawn Wright, Esri Chief Scientist
• David DiBiase, Esri Head of Education
• Drew Stephens, Esri Research and Sciences Industry Manager
• Christine White, Esri Technical Adviser and Vice Chair of the Federation of Earth Science Information Partners
WHAT: AGU Fall Meeting
• Presentation: Feature GeoAnalytics and Big Data Processing: Hybrid Approaches for Earth Science and Real-Time Decision Support
• Presentation: The Role of Content Aggregators in GEOValue
• Presentation: The Confluence of GIS, Cloud, and Open Source, Enabling Big Raster Data Applications
• Learn about all of Esri’s participation here.
WHERE: Booth #623, Moscone Center, San Francisco, California
WHEN: December 12-16, 2016
Since 1969, Esri has been giving customers around the world the power to think and plan geographically. As the market leader in GIS technology, Esri software is used in more than 350,000 organizations worldwide including each of the 200 largest cities in the United States, most national governments, more than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities. Esri applications, running on more than one million desktops and thousands of web and enterprise servers, provide the backbone for the world's mapping and spatial analysis. Esri is the only vendor that provides complete technical solutions for desktop, mobile, server, and Internet platforms. Visit us at esri.com/news.
Copyright © 2016 Esri. All rights reserved. Esri, the Esri globe logo, GIS by Esri, esri.com, and @esri.com are trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of Esri in the United States, the European Community, or certain other jurisdictions. Other companies and products or services mentioned herein may be trademarks, service marks, or registered marks of their respective mark owners.