Global smart-mapping leader Esri today announced its sponsorship of the Trimble Dimensions conference, to be held November 7 to 9 at The Venetian hotel in Las Vegas.
Trimble Dimensions is an opportunity for technical innovators to discuss and collaborate on new methods for using Trimble's technology to transform data into intelligent, usable information. Experts from Esri will be on-site to demonstrate how organizations can achieve better business results using Trimble and Esri technology for land management solutions and high-accuracy mobile applications for fieldworkers.
- Brent Jones,Global Manager of Land Records, Esri
- Doug Morgenthaler, Applications Lead, Esri
- Dan Colbert,Product Engineer, Trimble
- Jill Urban-Karr, Executive Director, Consulting Services and Landfolio Solutions, Trimble
WHAT: Presentation Series
- High-Accuracy GNSS with Esri Collector for ArcGIS Monday, November 7, 10:30 a.m.–11:30 a.m., Titian 2201A
- Land Administration and GIS—How Trimble and Esri Are Providing a Modern Approach to Land Administration Monday, November 7, 1:00 p.m.–2:00 p.m., Veronese 2406
WHERE: The Venetian and Sands Expo Center, Booth #412
WHEN: November 7–9, 2016
# # #
Since 1969, Esri has been giving customers around the world the power to think and plan geographically. The market leader in GIS, Esri software is used in more than 350,000 organizations worldwide including each of the 200 largest cities in the United States, most national governments, more than two-thirds of Fortune 500 companies, and more than 7,000 colleges and universities. Esri applications, running on more than one million desktops and thousands of Web and enterprise servers, provide the backbone for the world's mapping and spatial analysis. Esri is the only vendor that provides complete technical solutions for desktop, mobile, server, and Internet platforms. Visit us at www.esri.com.
Esri, the Esri globe logo, GIS by Esri, ArcGIS, www.esri.com, and @esri.com are trademarks, registered trademarks, or service marks of Esri in the United States, the European Community, or certain other jurisdictions. Other companies and products mentioned herein may be trademarks or registered trademarks of their respective trademark owners.