Feb.23, 2015”Digital Earth 2015 seeks abstracts describing the state of the art and practice relating to the five conference themes:
- Digital Earth Theory and Technology
- Earth Observation
- Applications to Science and Policy
- Digital Earth and Client Well-Being, and
- Digital Earth Education and Outreach
Digital Earth concerns the integrated use of digital technologies to monitor, map, model, and manage our planet’s environments. At Digital Earth 2015 up to 1,000 scientists, engineers, technologists, and environmental managers from around the world will meet to share concepts, research findings, technologies, and practical applications relating to the Digital Earth vision.
Interested contributors should submit their abstract or proposal for a special session by April 17. Submission details can be found under the Program menu tab at digitalearth2015.ca. Abstracts and proposals will be promptly considered by the Scientific Program Committee.
Check our web site also for breaking news:
- Three exciting Keynote Speakers confirmed to-date: Dr. Michael Goodchild, Dr. Guo Huadong, and Dr. Dawn Wright
- Special Sessions confirmed to-date on Big Data and Digital Earth, Future Earth, Advances in Bathymetric LiDAR, Digital Earth in the Classroom