Following up on last year's successful event, the 2021 Right-of-Way Asset Mapping Exchange is a free, interactive online Virtual Conference Experience (VCX) focusing on innovation in asset inventory and mapping that supports all phases of infrastructure lifecycles. The event provides hands-on actionable information on a variety of current and emerging technologies. Via presentations, discussions, and one-on-one meetings, the event gives you an opportunity to learn from and engage with technology and industry leading professionals in a wide range of disciplines, and some of their key clients, as well as many of your peers and colleagues.
The 2nd Right-of-Way Asset Mapping virtual event will address these issues:
- Comparing 2D and 3D visualization tools
- Explaining the benefits of 3D models as an advanced spatial analysis tool for urban planning
- Exploring the future of smart cities and digital twins
- A light equity study and pole inventory in the context of the transition to LED lighting
- How a two-man team can capture 500 miles worth of utility data in two weeks
This event will include live audience interaction and Q&A, plus an exciting new proximity-audio-based networking platform, allowing you to network with presenters and other attendees.
Click here to register yourself and other attendees from your organization. Please also feel free to share these links with your colleagues, co-workers and industry contacts, as the virtual format of this event makes it accessible across geographies.
We look forward to seeing you and your colleagues online at the 2nd Right-of-Way Asset Mapping VCX.