Brent Jones, PE, PLS,Â Global Manager, Land Records/Cadastre, Esri, Vienna Virginia
I am honored to serve URISA as President-Elect. URISA has a long and storied history of delivering exemplary conferencesÂ and educational opportunities as well as important guidance and significant support for geospatial professionals' careers.Â URISA has been a model organization with a unique ability to deliver a dynamic inclusive networking environment.Â In these difficult times, URISA has a renewed commitment to be inclusive with networking and volunteer opportunities at all levels of the organization.Â With such rapidly-changing technology, URISA has been a model, stable, ongoing voice with policy issues keeping members informed with pertinent information on issues facing GIS professionals.Â It has been the go-to organization for those beginning their GIS careers with limitless opportunities to contribute as part of the award-winning Vanguard Cabinet.Â I look forward to contributing to the growing, committed URISA community of GIS professionals.
- Kathryn Brewer, GISP,Â Principal/GIS Project Manager,Â Spatial Relationships LLC,Â Boston MassachusettsÂ Â
- Xan Fredericks, GISP,Â Â Lidar Coordinator/Associate National Map Liaison,Â US Geological Survey,Â St Petersburg, Florida
- Steven J. Steinberg, Ph.D., MPA, GISP,Â Geographic Information Officer (GIO), County of Los Angeles, Los Angeles, CaliforniaÂ Â
Kevin MickeyÂ was elected by the membership as President-Elect last year and will begin his term as President of URISA at the conclusion of GIS-Pro 2020.Â Keri BrennanÂ will become Immediate Past-President at that time.
At the close of GIS-Pro 2020, the terms of service for these URISA Board members will conclude and we thank them all, in advance, for their amazing dedication and service to URISA:
- Immediate Past-President:Â Kim McDonough, GISP,Â Tennessee Department of Transportation,Â Nashville, Tennessee
- Board Secretary:Â Bryan Townsend, GISP,Â York County,Â York,Â South Carolina
- Lynn Dupont, GISP,Â ASLA,Â Regional Planning Commission,Â New Orleans,Â Louisiana
- Michael (Glenn) O'Grady, GISP,Â Planning Commission Chairman (Retired),Â City of Encinitas,Â California