CORNISH, Maine - SpatialTEQ Inc., publisher of North America's most advanced business mapping software, today announces that Geographic Enterprises, LLC has accepted the role of authorized Value Added Reseller of www.MapBusinessOnline.com. Geographic Enterprises has more than 15 years of geographic business analysis experience largely focused on providing franchise, sales, and marketing organizations with the tools they require to leverage geographic business intelligence and build comprehensive business maps.
Geographic Enterprise (GE) has provided a variety of end-user geospatial decision support solutions to businesses large and small, implementing tools like Geographic Information Systems software, business intelligence web-based services, and sales territory mapping. Map Business Online fulfills their need for a low-cost yet advance cloud-based business mapping solution, robust enough to solve large business challenges yet, simple enough for almost any business person to grasp and apply in a few short hours.
Map Business Online chose GE as a reseller partner for their strength in the franchise market and their broad experience implementing business systems tools across a variety of industries including:
- Franchise sales organizations in health care, finance, and retail
- Insurance companies
- Large manufacturing sales teams
- Service organizations of all kinds
Map Business Online brings a variety of advanced business mapping functionality to the GE marketplace including:
- Sales territory mapping with hierarchical support for regions and divisions
- Access to business listings and demographic data through geographic and industry searches
- Easy and compelling customer map visualizations
- Sales planning and optimized routing tools
- Salesforce.com CRM integration offering advanced features at the lowest cost available
- An affordable and advanced replacement for obsolete Microsoft MapPoint
About Map Business Online
From the creators of BusinessMAP, www.MapBusinessOnline.com has been providing sales & marketing professionals with affordable and intuitive web-based business mapping software, for Mac and PC users, since 2010. Design, edit, and share maps that reflect your business. Create and manage sales territories that drive accountability into your sales force. Replace discontinued Microsoft MapPoint with MapBusinessOnline. Access optimized multi-stop routes to drive down travel costs. No other mapping software solves so many problems for such a limited investment.
Contact: Geoffrey Ives firstname.lastname@example.org (800) 425-9035, (207) 939-6866
About Geographic Enterprises, LLC
GE provides geographic business intelligence solutions to help manage and grow business. More information about GE is available at www.geo-e.com.