"The time-saving potential for LiDAR workflows using this exciting new tool will have a positive impact on Sanborn LiDAR workflows and production efficiency," explains Jason Caldwell, Sanborn Vice President of Sales and Business Development. "Once fully-implemented, the software will streamline problem-solving and speed-up delivery times for Sanborn LiDAR clients."
The GeoServe LiDAR Viewer and QC Interface serves point cloud data through a user-friendly, web-based interface from a secure cloud-based server environment.
The Sanborn GeoServe LiDAR Viewer delivers the following benefits:
- Instant online point cloud data review for Sanborn LiDAR clients
- Clients can flag potential issues for Sanborn techs to review and resolve
- Accelerated QA / QC review
- Eliminates time delays for shipping requirements
- Secure project management
- Streamlined problem solving
- Faster delivery times for clients
About The Sanborn Map Company, Inc.
Sanborn (www.sanborn.com) is an innovator in the modern geospatial industry, delivering state-of-the-art mapping, visualization and 3D solutions for customers worldwide. The firm currently operates a fleet of aircraft located strategically across the United States. Embracing cutting-edge technology, Sanborn specializes in oblique aerial imagery, aerial and mobile LiDAR mapping, aerial orthophotography, 3D modeling and visualization software and services, SPIN indoor mapping, unmanned aircraft system (UAS) sales, services and image processing, and a host of geospatial software products.