Qatar will host "UNMANNED WORLD”, the first and most complete Exhibition of Unmanned Vehicles in Middle East
• The unmanned vehicles industry, which plans to triple its market in the next five years, will have its landmark in Unmanned World, the first Trade Show to
be held in Qatar on Unmanned Vehicles. The event will take place at Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre (DECC) on 28, 29 and 30th November 2016.
• Professionals around the world will meet in Doha to see and show the potential of Unmanned Vehicles and its applications.
• The use of Unmanned Vehicles applied to mapping, agriculture, monitoring of emissions, civil engineering, urban planning, inspection of infrastructures and broadcasting industry is already a reality.
• Unmanned World will showcase the latest technological advances in Unmanned Vehicles and how they are changing our lives.
• Robotics and Unmanned ground and surface vehicles (UGV & USV), Remotely Operated Vehicles (ROV) and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles UAV is currently one of the largest investment opportunities worldwide.
Doha, April 12th 2016.- Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre (DECC) in Qatar will host Unmanned World next 28 th, 29th and 30th November 2016. Thus, Doha becomes the worldwide reference in a sector that expects to triple its market in the next five years.
The 29.000m2 Doha Trade Fair will be the ideal place to show the world the present and future potential of Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV), Ground and Surface Unmanned Vehicles (UGV & USV) and Remote Operated Vehicles (ROV).
Doha Exhibition and Convention Centre, a unique place.
Doha Exhibition Centre is a unique place for holding this meeting, as its location allows exhibition and demonstrations areas all in one place, both indoor and outdoor. Unmanned World will be a unique opportunity to check on-site the latest technological advances.
Unmanned World will offer a wide exhibition area, as well as the organization of a symposium and various sectoral meetings. Thus, the Trade Show will be the first opportunity for manufacturers and users, all together, to see not only the most ambitious technological challenges but also the development of new revolutionary innovations.
In the next months market demand expects a wide growth in applications in several sectors such as:
• Energy: power plants, power lines, wind farms.
• Transport: surveillance and inspection on railways and roads.
• Construction: inspection of structures
• Precision agriculture
• Safety and emergencies
• Audio-visuals: professional photography and video
• and many more…
A booming industry of aerial drones (UAVs) foresees to reach a market volume over 14 billion euros. Although less popular than unmanned aerial vehicles (UAVs), UGV, USV and ROVs are also a clear exponent of the most outstanding technological developments.
The Unmanned Vehicles and its technological development are the best demonstration of the great potential and the greatest investment opportunity in the 21st century.
The European Union is already working on setting up common standards to regulate its use and, besides, according to the last estimations, the sector will generate in the USA more than 100,000 jobs in the next five years and a turnover of 98 billion dollars in the next decade.