Redlands, California —Earlier this week, Esri
announced the featured speakers at the first Esri Imaging & Mapping Forum
, to be held in San Diego, California, June 25–26.
Conference speakers will explore innovative technologies that are transforming traditional imaging, mapping, charting, and navigation practices. This forum will be the preeminent event at the 2016 Esri User Conference for unmanned aerial systems (UAS), showcasing a wide array of designs and models from industry-leading firms. The speakers will discuss how new workflows allow reliable mapping and inspections to be conducted quickly using Drone2Map for ArcGIS.
"The world is awakening to the dawn of a new era in GIS, a period of geospatial enlightenment driven by the rapid pace of innovation and convergence between imagery and mapping," said Lawrie Jordan, director of imagery and remote sensing at Esri. "This forum will be the premier GIS event of the summer, covering innovative and disruptive technologies, including Drone2Map for ArcGIS, as well as a few surprises that are in the works."
- Jeff Allenby, Director of Conservation Innovation, Chesapeake Conservancy
- Stuart Blundell, Director of Strategy and Business Development, Harris
- Chris Cappelli, Director of Global Business Development, Esri
- Lawrie Jordan, Director of Imagery, Esri
- Dawn Wright, Chief Scientific Officer, Esri
2016 Esri Imaging and Mapping Forum
Manchester Grand Hyatt, San Diego, California
June 25–26, 2016
- Executive Speakers
- Unmanned Aerial Systems Showcase
- Technical Workshops
- Industry Track Sessions
- Networking Social
Register now at esri.com/events/imaging-and-mapping