Washington, D.C., March 19, 2015”TerraGo, a pioneer of geospatial collaboration and enterprise mobility software, announces the availability of the TerraGo Edge hosted solution. Now customers have the flexibility to determine the best deployment option for their organization. Whether they want to install the software on-premise or access a hosted solution, TerraGo Edge provides a cloud-based solution that lets mobile users share and synchronize GPS location notes in real-time from iOS and Android apps, or any web browser.
TerraGo Edge is designed with a modern mobile, cloud-based architecture that makes it a natural fit for organizations looking for a hosted solution, said Dave Korte, Managing Partner, Portal Systems. You really get the best of both worlds with the ease of a cost-effective, zero infrastructure, instant deployment out-of-the-box and the benefit of high-availability systems, world-class security and data protection for ongoing operations.
The TerraGo Edge hosted solution enables rapid deployment of TerraGo Edge without the need for any IT resources, networking or server expertise, said John Timar, Vice President, Global Business Development, TerraGo. This is ideal for both small organizations that lack an IT department and large corporations that want a 100% turnkey option.
The TerraGo hosted solution offers these benefits:
- Speed of Deployment “ Immediate service availability and instant app downloads.
- Security “ Advanced encryption, intrusion detection systems, and security audits.
- High Availability Architecture “ Maximum uptime is established with redundant power, hardware and network systems.
- Data Protection and Back-Up “ Automatic backups, and a secured physical location.
- Automatic Software Upgrades “ TerraGo will manage upgrading your server as new versions of Edge are released regularly.
Additional information on the TerraGo Edge Hosted Solution is availablehere: www.terragotech.com/products/terrago-edge/hosted-solution.