Manassas, Va., Dec. 15, 2014”Registration is now open for the Institute of Navigation (ION) Pacific PNT 2015 to be held April 20-23, 2015 at the Marriott Waikiki Beach, Honolulu, Hawaii. Register for at www.ion.org/pnt.
Pacific PNT – where East Meets West in the Global Cooperative Development of Positioning, Navigation and Timing Technology – brings together policy and technical leaders from Japan, Singapore, China, South Korea, Australia, USA and more for policy updates, program status and technical exchange.
This year's theme, Global Cooperative Interoperability, will frame the technical program. Leaders representing academia, government, industry and the scientific community will convene to solve PNT challenges that impact Pacific Rim development.
Pacific PNT 2015 is organized by a prestigious Pacific Rim Advisory Board and will feature technical papers presented on a diverse array of PNT topics including:
- Algorithms and Methods
- Aviation Applications of GNSS
- Automotive and Land Vehicle Navigation
- Contemporary and Challenging PNT
- Earthquake and Environmental Monitoring with GNSS
- GNSS Acquisition and Tracking Algorithms
- Aircraft Navigation and Surveillance
- Ground Based Augmentation System Technology
- UAS Technologies and Applications
- GNSS Correction and Monitoring Networks
- PNT Policy/Status Updates
- GNSS Signal Structures
- GNSS Augmentations
- Alternative and Collaborative Navigation
- Inertial Navigation Technology and Applications
- Ionosphere Monitoring with GNSS
- Interference and Spectrum
- Time and Frequency Distribution
For more information the ION's Pacific PNT 2015, please visit www.ion.org/pnt.