June 9, 2015”The brand new Capturing Reality Forum combines the very best of SPAR Europe and ELMF to deliver one unique event focused on the technologies of laser scanning, LiDAR and 3D data capture and modelling. The forum will take place in Salzburg, Austria from 23-25 November 2015.
The technical committee are delighted to announce a Call for Papers and interested parties are asked to submit abstracts online at www.CapturingRealityForum.com by Tuesday 11th August 2015.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM)
- 3D for asset and facilities management
- 3D data capture for As-Built conditions
- Point cloud processing
- Managing and sharing large data sets
- 3D/Intelligent modelling
- Augmented reality and visualisation tools
- Airborne, Terrestrial and Bathymetric LiDAR
- Coastal zone, defence and flood plain LiDAR
- Corridor and utilities mapping
- Data classification, GIS, data modelling/management
- Mobile mapping
- Technology development and trends
- Small Unmanned Aerial Systems (sUAS)
Alongside the conference, the Capturing Reality Forum will host an exhibition of leading hardware manufacturers, software developers and service providers of 3D imaging, laser scanning and LiDAR products and services.