The ISPRS Geospatial Week 2015 will be held in the South of France from 28 September to 3rd October 2015. The Geospatial Week is a bundle of already established conferences/workshops (under the auspices of ISPRS and/or other sister societies) but also emerging events.
The following are already on-board:
- Silvilaser (Lidar applications for assessing forest ecosystems)
- Laserscanning (Point cloud acquisition and processing)
- CMRT (Object extraction for 3D city models, road databases and traffic monitoring)
- ISA (Image Sequence Analysis for object and change detection)
- ISSDQ (Geospatial Data quality)
- Gi4DM (Geoinformation fo disaster management)
- Geo-Hyper (Hyperspectral geospatial imagery and processing)
- Geo-VIS (Cognition and decision making with imagery and abstract maps)
- Geo-BigData (Processing and rendering of geospatial BigData)
- Geo-UAV (UAVs for geospatial data collection)
If your scientific community wants to contribute to the Geospatial Week with an additional worshop, please submit your proposal (via our call for workshop link) before 3rd December.
All information can be found on our website: www.isprs-geospatialweek2015.org