INTRIGUING IMAGE OF THE WEEK
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS & TRENDS
- GA-ASI Assists California Air National Guard with Fire Season
General Atomics Aeronautical Systems Inc. (GA-ASI) is supporting the California Air National Guard (CA ANG) as they provide real-time reconnaissance for California’s Department of Forestry and Fire Protection (CAL FIRE) firefighting operations in Southern California.
- USF Geoscientists Develop Technology to Improve Forecasting of Earthquakes, Tsunamis
University of South Florida (USF) geoscientists have successfully developed and tested a new high-tech shallow water buoy that can detect the small movements and changes in the Earth’s seafloor that are often a precursor to deadly natural hazards, like earthquakes, volcanoes and tsunamis.
- Pioneering MicroCarb Mission Features Sophisticated Detector
MicroCarb, the first European CO2 monitoring mission, added Lynred’s large-format SWIR detector, NGP, to its spectrometer instrument built by Airbus Defence & Space.
- Ozone Hole Set to Close
Forecasts from the Copernicus Atmosphere Monitoring Service (CAMS), which uses total ozone measurements from the Copernicus Sentinel-5P mission processed at the German Aerospace Center, have forecasted that this year’s ozone hole will close sooner than usual.
- Drone Aviation and LTE Advanced / 5G-NR Wireless Technology Provider ComSovereign Announce Merger
- Nexit Launches as the Next Generation in Mobile Mapping With $10 Million in Funding
- The Latest RoboSense LiDAR Perception Solution Will Support Robo Taxi Development
- Orbit Logic awarded imagery recognition machine learning contract