INTRIGUING IMAGE OF THE WEEK
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS & TRENDS
- 2018 Global Space Economy Exceeded $400 Billion for First Time
“The Space Report” contains worldwide space facts and figures, and is illustrated with photographs, charts, and graphs detailing the benefits of space exploration and utilization, the challenges facing the space sector, opportunities for future growth, and the major factors shaping the industry.
- Total Solar Eclipse Darkens the South Pacific
On July 2, 2019, skywatchers in the beach city of La Serena, Chile, looked up at 4:38 p.m. local time to see a black circle in the sky.
- Mapping the Land Between the Tides
Thanks to the Moon, the Sun and gravity, the place where the land meets the sea is not a fixed line. What we see on a map is just a representation of where mean sea level is found, and the coast of any landmass is really a moving target between low and high tides.
- Report: Satellite Data Value Continues Moving Downstream Toward Big Data Analytics
NSR’s Big Data Analytics via Satellite report finds continued growth for downstream Big Data applications through the next decade, driven by applications built on Earth Observation and M2M/IoT satcom data across multiple market verticals.
- C-Astral Participates in Demonstrations to Help Europe Set Rules for Drone Deliveries
- GeoDecisions Helps Memorialize Military Veterans
- GSSI Announces New Distributor Partnership with Blinken Tools, Aligning to its Global Growth Strategy
- Trimble 4D Control Software Delivers Streamlined Real-Time Monitoring System Deployment and Simplified Geotechnical Sensor Support