INTRIGUING IMAGE OF THE WEEK
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS & TRENDS
- Archaeologist Brings 18th Century Fort to Life with LiDAR and 3D Modeling
A Canadian archaeologist is using advanced mapping and visualization technologies to bring one of the earliest European settlements in North America back to life.
- Volcanic Eruption Lights Up Iceland
Although small in comparison to other recent eruptions in Iceland, the event was bright and large enough for NASA and NOAA satellites to observe.
- Accelerating Exploration for Geothermal Energy with UAV Magnetometry
By improving the margins of safety and ease of deployment, geophysicists can now conduct larger regional analysis for geothermal or mineralogical interests.
- Mars Rover Perseverance Relies on High-Performance Sensors
Mars Rover Perseverance successfully landed on “the Red Planet” on Feb. 18, 2021, and it features a variety of innovative sensors and robotics to carry out its mission.
- Cost Estimation Software Expands Trimble’s Connected Construction Portfolio
- Trimble Expands Availability of Quadri BIM Collaboration Software for Civil Projects to North America
- Long Point Capital Announces Sale of Investment in Woolpert
- Intermap Partners with Anchor Point to Support Wildfire Underwriting