INTRIGUING IMAGE OF THE WEEK
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS & TRENDS
- Rapid Mapping Technology to Help Caribbean Through Looming Hurricane Season
Powerful satellite technology can help Caribbean countries better manage natural disasters and boost climate resilience, as the region braces for a busy hurricane season in 2020.
- Volcanic Emissions Can Change Clouds
For two weeks in mid-May, NASA satellites observed volcano tracks nearly every day.
- Ice Melt Linked to Accelerated Regional Freshwater Depletion
Seven of the regions that dominate global ice-mass losses are melting at an accelerated rate, a new study shows, and the quickened melt rate is depleting freshwater resources that millions of people depend on.
- Snow Mass Estimates Now More Reliable
Warming surface temperatures are known to have driven substantial reductions in the extent and duration of northern hemisphere snow cover.
- The 2020 Recipient of the Arthur C. Lundahl-Thomas C. Finnie Lifetime Achievement Award
- AgEagle Aerial Systems Selects Wichita, Kansas to Locate and Expand Manufacturing Facilities
- National Geospatial Information Center Boosts Luokung’s all Aspects of Development in Application for Geospatial Information industrialization
- Esri Recognizes Cartegraph for Expertise in Indoor Mapping, Infrastructure Management