INTRIGUING IMAGE OF THE WEEK
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS & TRENDS
- Report Forecasts $4.5 Billion in Cumulative Revenues from In-Orbit Satellite Services by 2028
Although growth is anticipated across all applications in all orbits, GEO satellite life extension will yield the largest share of revenues.
- Nitrogen Dioxide Worldwide Pollution
Measurements gathered by the Copernicus Sentinel-5P mission between April and September 2018 have been averaged to reveal nitrogen dioxide in the atmosphere.
- Countdown to Calving at Antarctica’s Brunt Ice Shelf
Cracks growing across Antarctica’s Brunt Ice Shelf are poised to release an iceberg with an area about twice the size of New York City.
- IN-FLIGHT Data Awarded Three GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS
IN-FLIGHT Data was awarded three GUINNESS WORLD RECORDS for drone (UAS) flights recently carried out as part of a beyond-visual-line-of-sight (BVLOS) project.
- e-con Systems Launches the STEEReoCAM™ High-Resolution Stereo Camera for NVIDIA Jetson AGX Xavier and Jetson TX2
- INTERGEO 2019: Data, Data, Data
- Laser scanning professionals can now convert point clouds into interactive, fully immersive 3D buildings online
- Orbital Micro Systems Hosts Inaugural Weather Intelligence Forum at InterMET Asia 2019