Toronto, March 3, 2014—Optech, the world leader in the development, manufacture and support of high-accuracy lidar 3D survey systems and productivity-enhancing workflow software, is pleased to announce the launch of our new and improved website.
The new website introduces a brand-new look with the goal of making it much easier to find information about the sensors you need, or solutions for the applications you focus on. The site is designed to help you contact the right person when you need specific information about the latest sensor systems, workflow software or custom solutions. It also keeps you up-to-date about current news and events where we can meet and share ideas.
We hope you like the fresh new look of the site, where you will find:
• Lidar and camera products for airborne, mobile and terrestrial surveys
• Mounts and systems for integrating cameras and controlling data quality
• Information on accuracy- and productivity-optimizing software
• Defense and security solutions
• Custom sensor development and platform integration solutions
• Examples of Optech sensors being deployed for applications including wide-area mapping, disaster management, asset management, transportation, utilities, engineering, rail, natural resources, bathymetry, seafloor classification, shallow and muddy bottom water mapping, defense solutions and even several space missions for which Optech has provided sensors
• Images and videos showing the sensors and the data they have produced over the years
• Sales contact information by region and product line
• 24/7 support information
Check out the new website at www.optech.com today!
This is just the beginning, and more exciting innovations are coming soon. Whether you have a special need or are just curious, keep checking back at the site for the latest developments.
Optech is the world leader in high-accuracy lidar 3D survey systems, integrated cameras, and productivity-enhancing workflows. With operations and staff worldwide, Optech offers both standalone and fully integrated lidar and camera solutions in airborne mapping, airborne lidar bathymetry, mobile mapping, terrestrial laser scanning, mine cavity monitoring, and industrial process control, as well as space-proven sensors. Accuracy and productivity matter!