Jena and Denver—SOMAG AG Jena and Microsoft Vexcel Imaging are common exhibitors at the ILMF in Denver. At our cooperative booth #1 we are presenting our latest Gyro Stabilization Mount: UltraMount GSM 4000.
Sebastian Schreiber is our representative at the ILMF in Denver. He will explain to you in detail the UltraMount GSM 4000. Especially interesting are the following technological changes:
- Heavy Payloads of more than 120 kg are possible
- Little Device Weight of 29 kg
- Minimal Physical Dimensions: Length 615 mm / Width 530 mm / Height 175 mm
- Large Movement Ranges: Roll ± 7.0° / Pitch ±8.8° / YAW ±25°
- Simplified control panel makes Mount operation more intuitive
- Includes SOMAG App for parameter setup
- Downward compatible to GSM 3000 (same FMS & sensors)
- Integration of a new communication protocol
- Downward compatible to current protocol
You are welcome to visit us - booth #1 - and Mr Schreiber would like to show you the main features and benefits of the GSM 4000. You are welcome to contact us and to arrange an appointment.