Washington, D.C. – TerraGo, a pioneer of geospatial collaboration and mobility software, announced today the availability of TerraGo GeoPDF software suite version 7, which offers a number of new features designed to enable open, cross-platform, cloud and mobile access to advanced maps, engineering drawings, high-resolution imagery and other types of spatial data assets. “We depend on TerraGo’s GeoPDF products to help us share rich geospatial data and analysis tools with our end users and stakeholders, without requiring them to have any specialized software or training. The latest enhancements in version 7 make it even easier by automating the production of customized maps and imagery to give users on-demand access to cloud-based GIS portals,” said Daniel Rodriguez, President, RazorTek. “And with strong support for the Open Geospatial Consortium’s GeoPackage, TerraGo ensures we can freely share high-fidelity data across platforms and with mobile users anywhere.” “This release is another important step forward for our customers that need to share their most valuable spatial information with the enterprise and use it to collaborate more effectively with all their stakeholders,” said George Demmy, Chief Technical Officer at TerraGo. “With version 7, our customers can do more than share data; they can liberate previously inaccessible information with applications that help non-GIS users analyze that data for the first time to solve problems and identify opportunities.” TerraGo’s latest release includes the complete, award-winning line of tools for publishing GeoPDF, including TerraGo Publisher® for ArcGIS®, TerraGo Publisher® for ArcGIS® Server, TerraGo Composer®, TerraGo GeoPDF Platform Toolkit, TerraGo Publisher® for Raster and TerraGo Toolbar®. Features in this release include:
- PubPy: Extends and enhances integration into ArcGIS® ArcPy® to enable on-demand web services and GIS portals.
- OpenGeoPDF: Adds Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) GeoPackage to GeoPDF documents to enable GIS-Lite applications using TerraGo Toolbar Version 7.0.
- Mobile: Extends and enhances its support of TerraGo Edge and private-label apps created from TerraGo Magic with capabilities to create notebooks, maps, and applications for mobile workflows.
- Advanced Layer Control: Implements of a number of features to improve flexibility and ease of use in production contexts.
- Remote Desktop: Enables end users to access TerraGo Publisher and TerraGo Composer on their desktop from remote location.
- Compatibility: Supports the latest versions of ArcGIS including the recently released ArcGIS 10.4.1.
- Licensing: Implements a new license management system to significantly reduce the complexity and burden of license management, especially in enterprise software management.