"Today's Risk Management teams need software to do more, that's why we completely revolutionized the workflow and technology," said Ernest Legrand, CEO of Maptycs®. "The combination of easy to use web controls, open architecture and innovative features sets a new standard for Risk Management software in the space, and helps users generate better outcomes for their practice."
Maptycs® features an all-new online interface and delivers the most requested features to customers with the flexibility to run alongside other products or as a stand-alone solution.
Key features include:
- Data Ingestion/Integration- Maptycs makes it easy to upload large datasets in a wide variety of formats. The system standardizes and centralizes all data, helping users uncover its otherwise untapped potential.
- Top Technology- Advanced architecture built with the latest technology. By leveraging in-memory database technology such as memSQL, along with powerful engines such as Spark on Cassandra, Maptycs simultaneously ingests, stores and analyzes data, providing advanced geospatial and real time data capabilities.
- Intelligent Mapping- Includes a proprietary Cloud GIS created to provide the fastest, highest-performing mapping and geospatial analysis capabilities. With the ability to upload and visualize massive datasets in real time, Maptycs provides deeper insight into total exposure and market opportunities.
- Reporting and Analytics- Real time reporting and analytics provide actionable insight from any device. What-if scenarios, exposure assessments, market submissions, premium negotiations, investment decisions, and effective communication are all made possible through Maptycs' high speed reports and analytics.
- Claims Management- Consolidates claims data to allow for more accurate, meaningful analysis while linking claims to their corresponding policies and assets.
Maptycs® (www.maptycs.com) is a leading global provider of content-enabled workflow solutions designed specifically for professionals in the risk management, corporate, and insurance markets. Their innovative approach to Nat-CAT risk mapping, data collection, claims monitoring and asset management make the system one of the highest-performing RMIS solutions in the market.