YellowScan has put together a diverse and exciting agenda for the YellowScan LiDAR for Drone 2016 User Conference, proving the broad usage of YellowScan LiDAR equipment in applications such as archeology, forestry, powerlines, surveying, mining, civil engineering
We are extremely excited to be working with renowned international partners and speakers from Applanix, TerraSolid, ECA Drone, Carbomap, Dielmo3D, BRGM, GeoLux, L’Avion Jaune
, and more, focusing on LiDAR technologies and its applications.
As part of the event, YellowScan will be demonstrating the 5-cm accuracy of its new YellowScan Surveyor
LiDAR system for UAV to its international community.
In addition to the spectacular Chateau visit and wine tasting workshops
, attendees will have an opportunity to gain insight into current and future product plans; to hear from interesting and innovative users of YellowScan‘s Lidar tools; to pick up useful tips and tricks for optimizing the application of both YellowScan Mapper and Surveyor; and to participate in the ongoing collaborative development process by providing feedback and requests to the YellowScan team.
- Live demonstration of new Surveyor LiDAR system – 5cm accuracy demonstrated!
- Industry Case Studies – find out how others are using YellowScan LiDAR systems
- What’s New and What’s Coming – learn about new features, tell us what you need
- Make Connections – see who’s doing what and how they’re doing it
- Share What You Learn – help others with efficient workflows
- Tips and Tricks, Prizes and More!
For more information, visit: http://www.yellowscan.fr/news/lidar-drone-conference-2016