University of North Alabama Offers Online GIS Analyst Certificate Program – This certificate program consists of seven courses which can be completed within one year.
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 1: Maps & Projects (September 18 – October 11, 2018)
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 2: Editing, Analysis & Automation (October 16 – November 15, 2018)
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 3: Converting, Linking & Analyzing Data (November 27 – December 20, 2018)
- Learning ArcGIS Pro 4: Sharing Your Maps & Data (January 15 – 24, 2019)
- Introduction To ArcMap & ArcCatalog (January 29 – February 21, 2019)
- Introduction To ArcGIS Online (March 5 – 28, 2019)
- Introduction to Model Builder & Python for ArcGIS Pro (April 2 – May 30, 2019)
These online courses are instructor led which means that each course is interactive with the instructor during each lesson. It is like being in a traditional classroom without having to leave the comfort of your home or office.
Meet Your Instructor: TRIPP CORBIN, MCP, GISP, Esri Certified Desktop Professional and Esri Certified Enterprise System Design Associate, has over 20 years of experience in GIS and Mapping. During those 20 years, he has worked in many aspects of GIS from field data collection and data creation to project management and client support. Tripp is familiar with many of the most common GIS and mapping software packages including ArcGIS, ArcView GIS, ArcInfo®, ArcIMS®, AutoCAD®, Autodesk Map®, MapGuide®, and Microstation®.
For more information, visit our website at www.una.edu/continuing-education (select Course Catalog then select GIS Analyst Certificate under the Workplace Heading).