ARLINGTON, Va. - Technology Training Corporation has crafted an informative symposium establishing a dedicated platform for Government, DoD, and Industry experts to discuss the future of UAS for defense and government. Over 20 guest speakers will present and thoroughly examine the rapidly growing technologies of UAS & sUAS.
- Emerging UAS DoD and Government Needs & Requirements from:
- DHS, NGA, USA/TRADOC, USA, USN, USMC, USCG, USSOUTHCOM
- Major UAS Program Updates and Emerging Platforms Needs, Capabilities, & Opportunities
- FAA "Drone" Rules & NAS Regulations and DoD Program Analysis
- Cutting-Edge Mission Opportunities and Updates Within Homeland Security, Customs & Border Protection, Maritime Security, and FAA
Guest Expert Presenters include:
- Ms. Anh Duong, SES Program Executive for Unmanned Aerial Systems Department of HomelandSecurity Science and Technology Directorate
- Captain Joe Kimball, USCG Chief, Office of Aviation Forces (CG-711)
- Mr.Todd Myers Senior Architect, National Geospatial Intelligence Agency
- Mr. Joseph Hosack Science & Technology Branch Chief, USSOUTHCOM
- Mr. Henry Cathey Jr Deputy Director, Physical Science Laboratory, New Mexico State University UAS Flight Test Site
- Mr. James Meadows Director, Air Operations, National Air Security Operations, HQ, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Mr. Charles Gassert Assistant Program Manager, DCGS, Navy DI2E Knowledge Management IPT Chair, Office of Naval Intelligence Liaison for PMW-120
- Col (USAF-ret) Stephen "Lux" Luxion Deputy Director, ASSURE FAA Center of Excellence, MSU
- Col Christopher "Lack-O" McDonald, ANG 163rd Attack Wing (ATKW), Air National Guard
- Mr. Chris Pehrson Vice President DoD Strategic Development, General Atomics Aeronautical Systems, Inc.
- Mr. Chris Walach Director of all FAA-designated Nevada UAS Test Sites, NUANCE Center & Senior Director of the Nevada Institute for Autonomous Systems
- Mr. John Delay Director of Strategy, Harris Corporation
- Major Peter "Fizz" Ban, USMC UAS Capabilities Integration Officer, HQMC Capabilities Development & Integration
- Mr. Paul de Souza CSFI-CWD (Cyber Warfare Division) Founder Director Military Cyber Professionals Association (MCPA) Advisor Adjunct Faculty, George Washington University
- Mr. David Hendrickson Director, Business, Development, AeroVironment
- Mr. Larry Friese bFounder, Aerial Information Systems Corporation (AISC)
- Mr. Bob Dehnert Director, UAS Systems, Northrop Grumman Aerospace Systems
- Mr. Matt England Vice President, Government Systems, CyPhy Works
- Mr. R. Chad Hawthorne Ocean Systems and Engineering Group, Johns Hopkins University Applied Physics Lab
- Dr. Robert Walters U.S. Naval Research Lab, Head, Optoelectronics & Radiation Effects Branch
- Col Paul Cravey, USA Director, TRADOC Capabilities Manager, Unmanned Aircraft Systems, US Army Aviation Center of Excellence
- Major Michael Osmon, USA Program Manager, NextGen TUAS Tech Demo, U.S. Army Aviation and Missile Research, Development, and Engineering Center
- Senior Representative 432d, Air Expeditionary Wing Group, Creech Air Force Base
- Mr. Ron Stearns Business Development Mgr., Robotics and Unmanned Systems, Velocity Group
Would you like to be an exhibitor at this symposium? Host a breakfast, lunch or beverage reception during the symposium?
Please contact Macy Walp, Director of Marketing at 310-320-8110 or MacyTTCUS@gmail.com to find out how your organization can participate.