Commercial UAV Expo Europe 2017 is a conference and exhibition, taking place 20-22 June 2017 in Brussels, Belgium.
We are seeking use case presentations of UAV/UAS solutions for:
• Process/power/utilities inspection: pipeline, cell tower, transmission line, asset management, planning
• Infrastructure design, construction and inspection: roads, bridges, tunnels, facilities
• Construction: progress on a jobsite, innovative uses of UAV/UAS for precision measurement
• Mining applications: volumetric measurement, stockpile management, risk mitigation
• Asset management case studies: using UAV/UAS for documentation and management of physical assets
• Environmental Monitoring: case studies of UAV/UAS for environmental projects
• Surveying & Mapping: case studies of UAV/UAS for survey and mapping projects
• Precision Agriculture applications: case studies of UAV/UAS for agriculture, farming
• Law enforcement, Security, Emergency Response: case studies of UAV/UAS integration for first responders, to address security concerns
• Regulatory landscape, regulatory initiatives, current regulatory structure, updates by country on existing and future regulations, EU perspective, harmonization of standards
• Privacy issues
• Safety, legal, liability and insurance considerations: opportunities to field test within legal framework, risk mitigation, safety and training
• Privacy issues
• Planning for UAV/UAS integration with existing workflows
• Data fusion: Integrating UAV/UAS with other precision measurement systems and data capture methods
• University/Industry Collaboration: developments and opportunities, public-private partnerships, university research
Please note: Presentations must be original and not a repeat of a presentation given at another conference. Commercial presentations will not be considered for the main program.
INTERESTED IN PRESENTING?
The Commercial UAV Expo Europe Advisory Board will review each abstract; the final program will be announced in March, 2017.
For questions regarding content please contact Linda McLaughlin, Conference Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1 207-842-5674. For vendor sessions, exhibiting or sponsorship opportunities please contact Katherine Dow, Sales Manager at email@example.com or +1 207-842-5497.