ORLANDO, Fla., Nov. 20, 2014 – Lockheed Martin [NYSE: LMT] will demonstrate the latest advancements in simulation and training for the Interservice/Industry Training, Simulation and Education Conference (I/ITSEC) at the Orange County Convention Center in Orlando, Florida. The event, Dec. 1-5, is the world's largest modeling, simulation and training conference.
The Lockheed Martin exhibit, located in booth 1449, features next generation training capabilities for air, land, and maritime platforms, including low-risk, affordable solutions:
- The Enhanced Perception and Integrated Control (EPIC) system enables a single, distributed common user interface for cloud-enabled home station training.
- Under the Digital Range Training System (DRTS) program, Lockheed Martin is delivering a family of digital ranges that immerse soldiers in realistic live fire training exercises.
- The Advanced Gunnery Training System (AGTS) is a reliable, flexible and cost-effective system to train warfighters in live fire and precision gunnery, including procedures, basic skills, crew coordination and crew drills.
- The F-35 Cockpit Demonstrator System provides the basis to discuss advancements in F-35 pilot training compared to legacy platforms.
- Lockheed Martin’s turnkey training programs provide integrated, performance-based training solutions delivered as a service.
- VisualShot® is a live fire range control software application that supports rapidly reconfigurable training for small arms to large caliber gunnery ranges.
- With ultra-wide fields of view, the company’s Augmented and Virtual Realitytechnologies achieve the fidelity required for immersive training across flight, ground, and maritime domains.
Lockheed Martin offers one-on-one interviews to journalists about our training technologies and programs. To schedule an appointment, please contact Geneva Greene at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Headquartered in Bethesda, Maryland, Lockheed Martin is a global security and aerospace company that employs approximately 113,000 people worldwide and is principally engaged in the research, design, development, manufacture, integration and sustainment of advanced technology systems, products and services. The Corporation’s net sales for 2013 were $45.4 billion.