LOS ANGELES, April 15, 2015 — Hawk Aerial, LLC, has been granted an exemption from the Federal Aviation Administration to conduct commercial UAS operations.
Hawk Aerial operates the following UAS systems;
- Service-drone Multirotor Eagle V2
- Altavian Nova R8400
- DJI Phantom 2
"Our mission is to provide our clients with new standards of high quality imagery and data more rapidly, reliably and affordably," Gould said.
Hawk Aerial will offer the following services;
- Infrastructure Inspection (cell towers, power lines, bridges, dams, pipelines).
- Agriculture (multispectral).
- Surveying & Mapping (photogrammetry).
- Infrared/Thermal detection.
Kevin is an instrument-rated FAA-certified pilot and brings decades of aviation experience to Hawk Aerial. He has served as president of Bendix/King Avionics, CEO of Piper Aircraft, and has held several executive positions at Boeing. He holds a Masters of Science from Stanford University, a JD from the University of Southern California and an MBA from Harvard.
For more information, visit www.hawkaerial.com.