DUBLIN- Research and Markets has announced the addition of the "Global Commercial Satellite Imaging Market 2017-2021" report to their offering.
The global commercial satellite imaging market to grow at a CAGR of 11.21% during the period 2017-2021.
The report, Global Commercial Satellite Imaging Market 2017-2021, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market landscape and its growth prospects over the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the Key vendors operating in this market.
According to the report, one driver in market is advances in satellite imaging technologies. Images provided by satellites are interpreted to gather valuable data and information, which are used by government organizations for sectors such as defense, oil and natural gas, mining, meteorology, and agriculture. Innovative image-enhancing equipment, including high-resolution cameras and advanced remote-sensing technology, have enhanced the quality of satellite-based EO images. These images are used extensively in the defense, science, and R&D domains. The technology used to capture satellite images has been improving over the years, thereby raising the expectations of the end-users.
- ImageSat International
- Planet Labs
Other Prominent Vendors
- Deimos Imaging
- Geosys Enterprise Solutions
- Terra Bella
Key questions answered in this report
- What will the market size be in 2021 and what will the growth rate be?
- What are the key market trends?
- What is driving this market?
- What are the challenges to market growth?
- Who are the key vendors in this market space?
- What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
- What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
For more information about this report visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/cvt8t5/global_commercial