INTRIGUING IMAGE OF THE WEEK
INDUSTRY INSIGHTS & TRENDS
- NASA Map Reveals a New Landslide Risk Factor
In the deadly 2018 earthquake in the Indonesian city of Palu, intense shaking changed solid ground into a landslide of flowing mud, multiplying the death toll and economic impact.
- Key Technologies for Commercial Radio Frequency Signal Mapping with Small Satellites
Small satellite technology has ignited a revolution in Earth observation, enabling the launches of hundreds of imaging platforms into orbit in just the past few years.
- Ocean-Monitoring Satellite Mission Ends After 11 Successful Years
The Jason-2/Ocean Surface Topography Mission (OSTM), the third in a U.S.-European series of satellite missions designed to measure sea surface height, successfully ended its science mission on Oct. 1, 2019.
- Operation IceBridge Witnesses Edge of the Ice
For a brief period in late summer, Greenland takes on an appearance like no other time of year.
- Robotic Skies Partners with SqwaQ to Advance Commercial Drone Operations BVLOS
- Velodyne Lidar Executive Addresses How Velodyne’s Next Generation Sensors Enable True Vehicle Autonomy
- OmniSci Announces Version 5.0, Featuring New Capabilities for Accelerated Analytics and Data Science at Massive Scale
- GBDAA SkyVision team recognized for advances in safe integration of drones into the National Airspace System