USGIF Issues Call for Presentation Proposals for GEOINT 2012
Herndon, Va.,June 28, 2012—USGIF is now accepting proposals for GEOINT 2012 Symposium as outlined below.
All submissions must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 11:59 PM ET on Friday, July 20, 2012.
- Proposals must be in English only.
- These presentations are not corporate marketing pitches. While this may be an opportunity to advertise or recognize individual company efforts, the primary goal of the presentations will be topics of a general nature.
- Topics should be centered on standards based interoperability within innovative solutions and may include:
- Standards needed for innovative technology
- Innovation success through standards
- Experiences in standards-based integration of innovative capability
- Lessons Learned or experiences in innovative integration
- Abstracts submitted should include enough technical content to ensure a fair selection by Interoperability. Limit is 2 pages.
- Abstracts should be sent to email@example.com
- Abstracts submissions due byJuly 20, 201211:59 pmET.
- Abstracts for presentation will be selected before the end of July.
- A common template will be provided to those selected.
- Abstracts for presentation will be approved by the designated subcommittee.
- Used across all presentation briefings.
- Draft presentation briefings will be required in August with a commitment to brief.
- Presentations will be limited to 20 minutes.
- Presentation opportunities are available to USGIF members only.
- Your proposal will be rejected if all steps of the proposal submission process are not completed.
How to Submit:
Submissions must be received by 11:59 p.m. on Friday, July 20, 2012
All proposals should include the following information and ONLY this information on the first page of the submission:
- Label: “Submission for Interoperability Tech Talks”
- Title of Presentation as it should appear in print in the event guide agenda
- Company Name as it should appear in print in the event guide agenda
- Presenter’s Name and Title as it should appear in the event guide agenda
An abstract or overview of the presentation should be attached as the second page. This is limited to a single page, single-spaced, Arial 12pt font with 1-inch margins.
Submissions are due electronically as Microsoft Word or Adobe PDF format attachments to an email sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: “Interoperability Tech Talk Submission.”
This email must be time stamped by 11:59pm EDT on July 20, 2012.
Questions about submissions should be directed via email to the Interoperability Outreach Subcommittee co-chairs Teri M. Dempsey of TASC and Pete Pflugrath of American Systems. They can be reached at email@example.com.